Apparently I got a carpet version of the car :-). Anyway I had all the parts needed for dirt it seems, the centre diff being one of them. Today I completely removed the upper decks. The car is quite stiff stock. Tomorrow I will still experiment with the side braces, I only removed some screws out of them today, but the car is still so stiff, that I think I will remove them altogether tomorrow and see how it goes.
I have been running 3 hole 1.6mm pistons, with 450/350 oils, but tomorrow I will try 2×1.6/2×1.7 pistons which a lot of people seem to be running in other cars.
Still, so far so good! I haven’t broken anything so far. I bent a rotor though, after hitting a curb and coming to a dead stop at the end of the straight. Crazy shit!
Tried trial and error geometry stuff at the track. Tomorrow morning the car will get the CAD theory treatment, and then I will go back and try whatever I come up with. Happy days!